As approved CE suppliers of Liquid Vapours, please read our advice below:
E-liquid contains nicotine which is very addictive and also highly toxic. Keep all e-liquid well away from children and pets.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS SAFETY PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW VERY CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW ALL THE NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS.
What is Eliquid?
The vapour produced in an electronic cigarette is a nicotine base liquid which is known as E-Liquid. The E-Liquid is heated by the atomizer to deliver the sensation, taste (Depending of the flavour you choose), and feel of smoking.
Eliquids contains the following ingredients:
- Nicotine – Nicotine is the substance in cigarettes that is addictive, our liquids come in various strengths depending how many cigarettes/brand of cigarettes you smoke/smoked.
- Vegetable Glycerine (VG) – VG Is what creates the Vapour that is inhaled and exhaled.
- Propylene Glycol (PG) – PG helps create what we know as ‘Throat hit’ which for some people is the main thing they desire along with nicotine, PG also adds a slight sweetness to your liquid.
- Flavouring – Nicotine doesn’t have a noticeable taste so to produce the taste flavourings are added. We believe we have some of the highest quality e-liquid flavourings, but also a wide and exciting range available.
- Nicotine is highly addictive, toxic and not to be used by persons under the age of 18 or pregnant women.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If E-Liquid is swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the label where possible.
- Very toxic by inhalation, skin contact and if swallowed, in case of contact with skin wash immediately.
- In case of contact with eyes, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately, show the label where possible.
- Nicotine is very toxic to aquatic organisms and the environment.
- Keep your device and liquids locked away from children at all times.